Monday, September 29, 2008

I've been tagged

Skimming through blogland tonight (while trying to recover from the stomach flu), I came across to two blogs noting that I have been tagged. To the lovely young ladies, Yvonne and Chandra:

6 unspectacular things about me:
1. My middle name is Marie
2. I have 1 brother (Steve), 5 -half sisters (Tammy, Adrian, Sheila, Erica and Diana and 1- half brother Matthew (I guess you can call us the Brady Bunch).
3. I am addicted to Ebay
4. I love to be up early every morning - the earlier the better. (I have a friend who hates me for this because every time we stay together, I end up waking her up - smiles)
5. I want to learn how to sew in the worst way.
6. I LOVE to visit Disneyland at least once a year.

Rules:
1. link the person who tagged you
2. mention the rules on your blog
3. list 6 unspectacular things about you
4. tag 6 other bloggers

Not sure of they will participate, but:

5 comments:

Vonney said...

You and my kids would be great together! They love getting up in the morning early too! Unfortunately for me, that is not the case!!! I love to sleep in as long as I can!
Sewing is not that hard, just takes a LOT of patience!!!! (: I know how to, but figure my patience is reserved for my kids right now...(: Maybe when they get a little older???(:

Anonymous said...

Only more "mature" people and birds like to get up early..... which are you? ROFL

Monica Hassas said...

Yvonne,
Maybe when the kids grow a little older and we both have some patience, maybe you can give me a sewing lesson! Until then I will be anxiously awaiting your childrens' clothing line!

Kel- Girl, you know I am "mature." LOL Truthfully, I have loved getting up early since a young age. I don't know what is wrong with me!

Sam Hassas said...

I love my sweet wifey!!

~Hubbs

Monica Hassas said...

Hubbs - I love you too!

 
Clicky Web Analytics