Thursday, December 25, 2008

Have Yourself a Very Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas to you. Enjoy your day spending it with the ones you love most. I am very grateful to get to be with my family today.

Even more importantly, thank you Jesus. After all, HE is the reason for this season. Where would I be without HIM today? I can't even be able to think about what my life would have turned out like if HE had not saved my soul. I am forever thankful!

Merry Christmas! May your day be filled with lots of love, peace and joy. Love you all!

6 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Have a wonderful Christmas holiday. Thank you for the picture (absolutely adorable), and the card. With love.

Carol Connell said...

Hi Monica,

Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. May your cup overflow with God's great blessings this New Year!

lExI LoCeZ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana Allard said...

The photo card is just too cute! Hope your Christmas brought you and yours everything you hoped for.

Jason and Mari Rowell said...

I love the adorable pictures!

:-) Mari

Monica Hassas said...

Sis. Hopper - I hope you enjoyed your time down south!

Sis. Connell - I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year!

Lexi - Thanks, hon. We'll see you later today.

Sis. Allard - Thank you! I hope your holidays were just as wonderful. Happy New Year!

Mari - Thank you - I think my boys are pretty adorable myself! LOL Happy New Year to you and your family!

 
Clicky Web Analytics