Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Belated Christmas!

The most wonderful time of the year has turned into the most busy time of the year! Between the holiday, tending to my recovering husband, chasing my toddler and entertaining family, I have not had time to blog or even check my email!

There is nothing like spending time with your loved ones and eating yummy food/sweet treats. I think one of my favorite snacks was the chocolate/cream cheese ball my sister-in-law, Kelly, brought. I snacked so much that I am terrified to be weighed in at my next doctor's appointment tomorrow. Eeek!

I especially enjoyed Christmas this year by watching it unfold through Ethan's eyes. The lighted houses in the neighborhood amaze him and he has to stop and make a comment at each home. He thinks baby Jesus lives right around the corner from us! He also now enjoys and appreciates opening gifts. One of his favorites is the Winnie-the-Pooh cycle Kellee Hopper gave him (I guess because it's not only cute, but that thing makes a TON of noise - smiles). Thanks, Kellee!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday with your families, and wish you joy and blessings in the upcoming new year!

2 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Sam is an amazing photographer. His pictures come to life, and make me feel like I'm right there with his subjects. I love them. (Yes, Kellee knows how to give presents to little ones that make noise-think it is part of her calling). Moni, be sure to take care of yourself as the days are ticking down when rest will be out of the question and "Nicholas" will add to your whirlwind experience.

Monica Hassas said...

Thank you for your well wishes and compliments on Sam's photography. I showed him your comment and he was very appreciative. I know it gave him a boost since he has been so down since his surgery. Thanks again, Sis. Hopper!

 
Clicky Web Analytics